Maybe sometimes it is better to feel pain, than to feel just nothing at all.
Maybe sometimes it is worth all the worry, all the fear and all the uncertainty.
Just because you know, you just have got this one chance, this one opportunity but it in the end you may left empty-handed. But who cares, as long as you tried it.
Of course, it is not all right. Of course it's not logical. But if you would have no idea what to do else, you would force it with all costs.
I guess I want to get messed around. I want her to know, that I'm there also if it hurts.
And unfortunately it still really hurts. Erverytime. But yet, there is no other choice.
So please, damn please torture me! That would be better than nothing.
np: RHCP - Torture me´
Irgendwas frisst mich von Innen auf. Vielleicht ist es gerade wieder aufgetaucht. Vielleicht ist es gut so, dass es da ist. Vielleicht will ich aber auch, dass es wieder verschwindet, aber warum rufe ich es dann? Wenn schon nicht öffentlich/direkt aber zumindest innerlich. Wieso ist es überhaupt erst verschwunden? Wieso zertrete ich mir darüber überhaupt schon wieder den Kopf? Wieso kann ich nicht... weil ich es nicht kann.
Dienstag, Dezember 11, 2007
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen