But Caroline is it in a very attractive way.
It's nearly terrifying that whatever she starts, I like it. I actually could listen hours to this beat and her beautiful voice. And, with the little help of the buggy last.fm I'm the guy who listened to Kate Nash more than any one else in the world. ( http://www.lastfm.de/music/Kate+Nash/+fans ) Funny, isn't it?
Sonntag, März 02, 2008
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
6 Kommentare:
You like it 'cause she looks so good whatever she does, right?! :P
And it is really funny that you listened to her 12.606 times though you've known her for less than a half year (?)!
In fact I don't know why I like it that much, it just hits a nerve, you know?
Well, actually my last.fm does not work as it should. I mean, I really listened to her a lot but never that much. ^^
Yeah, I know ;)
And you shouldn't blame last.fm for your craziness :P
Yay, you're right, listening to Kate Nahs with 3 Players 24/7 isn't healthy... :ugly:
Hmm.
12600 * 3 Minuten = 630h = 26,25 Tage
Halbes Jahr = 6*30 = 180 Tage (eher noch weniger)
Ja nee, ist klar :ugly:
Es war ein Witz. :ugly: :uff:
Kommentar veröffentlichen